Michigan Head and Neck Institute complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Michigan Head and Neck Institute does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Michigan Head and Neck Institute
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please let Michigan Head and Neck Institute know.